National Account Executive – Transportation / Logistics
3+ years in transportation or logistics industries
National Account Executive role with a top 125 privately-held transportation and logistics company that is a leader in their space.
In this role, you will be responsible for calling on C-Level executives of large regional and national companies. You will be responsible for selling new logos as well as expanding business in these newly established accounts across the three company business lines.
This position is open due to expansion. They are experiencing 15% growth during COVID.
- Company has grown 24% the past 3 years.
- 4.0 rating on Glassdoor
- 2019 Fast 50 Company by Business Journal.
- Top 100 NC by Grant Thorton – 4x recognized.
- Regional Carrier of the Year—Johnson Controls.
- Superior Carrier Award—Pepsi Bottling Ventures.
- Growing company with future leadership opportunities.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $100,000-$125,000 base plus uncapped commissions OTE= $150,000-$200,000.
- Full Benefits and 401k.
- 3+ years of experience in transportation or logistics industries
- Experience calling on C-Level Decision makers.
- Ability to work remote.
- Ideal backgrounds: XPO Logistics, CH Robinson, Saia Freight, Old Dominion Freight, Estes Express Lines.