National Key Account Manager – Aftermarket and MRO
Minimum of 5-7 years of industrial, professional, cpg or related account management and business development experience.
National Key Account Manager with a 95-year-old company ranked #1 brand in their category.
In this position, you’ll work closely with strategic named accounts in the Midwest. This role is responsible for sustainably growing revenue and operating income in the US professional aftermarket segment with MRO customers. The National KAM will ensure that the company’s leading products are the preferred choice for the US professional aftermarket.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make their mark within a leading brand (giving this person significant exposure in a global brand).
- Part of a newly created segment – growing at 20-30% annually. Unique opportunity for career growth and increased responsibility.
- Parent company is a top 5 global organization that has invested half a billion dollars in R&D in the last few years.
- Excellent culture: B2B sector has the highest employee satisfaction scores in the company (94% approval rating).
- This role is open due to promotion – the US is experiencing rapid growth in this segment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Base + bonus = this will be a 6 figure customized compensation plan.
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, very generous retirement plan.
- Cell phone, laptop, company credit card, home office setup.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of industrial, professional, cpg or related account management and business development experience.
- Experience selling with a company that has a strong national or global brand is strongly preferred.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree. MBA is a plus.