National Key Account Manager – Aftermarket and MRO / Canada
Minimum of 5-7 years of industrial, professional, commercial or related sales experience
Key Account Manager with a 95-year-old company ranked #1 brand in their category.
In this position, you’ll work closely with strategic accounts across all of Canada. This role is responsible for sustainably growing revenue and operating income in the Canada professional aftermarket segment with MRO customers such as Grainger, Fastenal, Bunzl/R3, and Berkshire eSupply to name a few. The KAM is responsible for ensuring that the company’s leading products are the preferred choice for the Canada professional aftermarket and will be overseeing a multi-million revenue number with a specific focus on Key Accounts in Quebec.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make their mark within a leading brand, giving this person significant exposure in a global brand, all while being a major player in the overall growth strategy for Canada.
- Part of a newly created segment – growing at 20-30% annually. Unique opportunity for career growth and increased responsibility.
- Parent company is a top 5 global organization that has invested half a billion dollars in R&D in the last few years.
- Excellent culture: B2B sector has the highest employee satisfaction scores in the company (94% approval rating).
- This role is open due to growth.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Base + bonus = this will be a 6 figure customized compensation plan.
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, very generous retirement plan.
- Cell phone, laptop, company credit card, home office setup.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of industrial, professional, commercial or related sales or related industrial, professional business development experience.
- Experience selling with a company that has a strong global brand is strongly preferred.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree. MBA is a plus.
- Experience with distributors (selling to or working for) is a strong plus
- Fluent in both English and French (a must for this role).