National Key Account Manager – Canada
5+ years industrial, professional and/or retail selling experience. Fluent in French.
Key Account Manager with a 95-year-old company ranked #1 brand in their category.
In this position, you’ll work closely with strategic accounts across all of Canada. This role is responsible for sustainably growing revenue and operating income in the Canada professional aftermarket segment with MRO customers such as Grainger, Fastenal, Bunzl/R3, and Berkshire eSupply to name a few. The KAM is responsible for ensuring that the company’s leading products are the preferred choice for the Canada professional aftermarket.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make their mark within a leading brand (giving this person significant exposure in a global brand).
- Part of a newly created segment – growing at 20-30% annually. Unique opportunity for career growth and increased responsibility.
- Parent company is a top 5 global organization that has invested half a billion dollars in R&D in the last few years.
- Excellent culture: B2B sector has the highest employee satisfaction scores in the company (94% approval rating).
- This role is open due to promotion.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Base + bonus = this will be a 6 figure customized compensation plan.
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, very generous retirement plan.
- Cell phone, laptop, company credit card, home office setup.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of industrial, professional, retail or related sales or related industrial, professional business development experience.
- Experience selling with a company that has a strong global brand is strongly preferred.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree. MBA is a plus.
- Fluent in both English and French (a must for this role).