Senior Strategic Application Engineer – New Projects / B2B
5+ years technical product development or related technical business development activities, etc.
Strategic Application Engineer with a 95-year-old company ranked #1 brand in their category.
In this position, you’ll work closely and collaborate with all the system stakeholders, internal business leaders, R&D, and OEM and Aftermarket sales to drive the development and implementation of a new best in class product for the B2B End-User. The Senior Application Engineer will also leverage the OEM, Distributor, and End-User relationships to ensure this new product/service will successfully launch on schedule, to budget, and with the best user experience possible.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make their mark within a leading brand globally.
- Part of a newly created global segment – growing at 15-20% annually. Unique opportunity for career growth and increased responsibility.
- Parent co. is a top 5 global organization that has invested half a billion in R&D in the last few years.
- Excellent culture: This sector has the highest employee satisfaction scores in the company (94% approval rating).
- This role is connected to a very strategic initiative globally. It will revolutionize how this replacement product is used and how other consumables are sold and managed.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive and Customized Base Salary= this will be a six-figure, customized compensation plan.
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, very generous retirement plan.
- Cell phone, laptop, company credit card, home office setup.
- Education: B.S. or higher in Computer, Electrical, Software Engineering, MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of technical product development or related technical business development activities web or IoT based products/services.
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of electronics principles.
- Full knowledge and understanding of web-based platform application products and services.
- Solid commercial value proposition development and understanding.
- Previous experience in working with OEM’s in hardware/firmware/communication development.
- Experience in power technologies or other energy products a plus.
- Excellent technical communication, ability to communicate battery technology and device trends and B2B selling skills, as well as, excellent negotiation and influencing skills.