Outside Sales Engineer – Industry Leading Electrical Manufacturer
Selling electrical power distribution products, knowledge of electrical/mechanical principles
Outside Sales Engineer with an industry-leading manufacturer of electrical power distribution equipment.
This position is responsible for achieving sales growth of electrical power distribution products. This is a consultative and highly customized technical sale. You will be the face of the company in the market and a big impact player on a smaller sales team- very high profile. You must understand the industry, possess the technical acumen, diagnose pain points and provide value/ solutions to clients. This is a highly entrepreneurial opportunity.
- Company experiencing 15% growth in the last 3 years.
- Currently have 27 employees and growing.
- Marque accounts include Wrigley Field, the Museum of Science and Industry and the City of Chicago.
- 100+ active clients.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive six figure package= base + bonus.
- Full benefits and 401K.
- Experience selling electrical power distribution products REQUIRED.
- Basic knowledge of Electrical/Mechanical principles is important.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering preferred.
- Possess a “hunter” more than a “farmer” mentality.
- Must live in the Chicago area.