Practice Manager – Patient Care / Aesthetics
Exp as a Patient Care Consultant, Patient Care Coordinator or Practice Manager, sales aptitude
Medical Capital Aesthetic Practice Development role with a leading $540M established Medical Equipment Manufacturer that is one of the fastest-growing companies in its space.
They are expanding their team in Florida due to a recent product launch that is an industry game-changer and looking for a post-sales/practice development manager to help support the doctors/accounts in a post-sales role for the #1 sales team in the country.
In this role, you will support doctors with installation and post-sales support with a newly launched capital product, as well as effectively roll out marketing partnerships for each new account. You will train and develop staff of the medical practices in sales and consultations, phone and booking skills, service delivery and ways to define the practice. You will provide guidance and input for marketing and social media, as well as be responsible for event support, product presentations, provide consultations and close sales of aesthetic services for the practice.
- World Class Products, #1 in the industry awarded by numerous publications.
- Committed to R&D and pipeline, launched 4 new products in the past 4 years.
- Supporting #1 sales team in the country.
- Work from home.
- Competitive Base of $60k-$90k plus commission OTE $150K Year 1.
- $800/mo for car allowance.
- $150/mo for a cell phone.
- Expense account.
- Experience as a Patient Care Consultant, Patient Care Coordinator or Practice Manager of a current Plastic Surgery Center, Dermatology Office, or Med Spa/ MedSpa with at least 2 years in the aesthetics industry. Ie: SonoBello, Ideal Image.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
- Sales Aptitude: identify leads in current clients, drive interest and need for new technologies and event attendances.
- Strong experience in developing content for social media channels.
- Ability to travel in the state of FL. 70%-90% travel.