Regional Director of Sales and Business Development – HVAC / Commercial Mechanical
2+ years selling service-based business to building contractors and facility service managers.
Director of Sales and Business Development role for a company that specializes in commercial mechanical contracting – providing design-build construction, building management systems, preventive maintenance, and service. The company looks to continue its year over year growth trajectory. There is extensive career upside and opportunity in this role (and equity).
In this role, you’ll be focused on new business acquisition and account management for clients sold in all verticals. This Regional Director of Sales will be a key sales lead for the entire organization.
- Clients: CBRE, Cushman Wakefield, Intel, Lockheed, Bechtel, Flextronics, Super Micro, Salesforce.
- Consistent revenue growth for the past 3-5 years – very profitable.
- The engineering team is best in class – professionally certified and very strong market reputation.
- From bid to install – the company outpaces its competition in its ability to execute (timeframe and quality).
- Strongest warranty in the industry (by 10-12x).
Compensation and Benefits:
- Customized and competitive six-figure base and monthly commissions.
- Commissions are uncapped – residual commission stream.
- Equity – (plus additional equity and ownership potential year-over-year).
- Cell coverage, full home office setup, and mileage reimbursement.
- Full benefits with 401k match.
- Minimum of 2-5 years selling service-based business to building contractors and facility service managers.
- Track record of success as a top performer.
- Must have experience closing new business with larger deals in the six-figure range.
- BA/BS preferred but not required.
- Intangibles: creative, resourceful, self-starter, career-motivated.