Regional Group Benefits Sales Executive – Driving Healthcare Transformation
3+ years selling through the broker channel
Regional Sales Executive with one of the fastest-growing benefits companies in one of the hottest spaces in healthcare.
In this role, you will be calling on brokers in your territory (open due to expansion/promotion). The Sales Executive will work with brokers to drive strong benefit offerings and outcomes for employers. The company centers around a transparent benefits model that cuts costs, and drives quality of care for self-funded employers (this is the future of benefits).
- Company has received over $34 million in series A funding backed by large institutional healthcare investors.
- Press: Highlighted by EBN, Harvard Business Review, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg to name a few.
- Mission-Driven/World-Class C-level Executive Team – a new Head of Sales joined in 2019 in prep for further growth.
- Company will grow its national presence by 5x in the next 3-5 years – key national partners established in 2020.
- The company is poised to scale – seeing accelerated growth into the end of 2020 and beyond into 2021.
- Cutting edge technology: “all-in-one” offering for best-in-class member experience and “state-of-the-art” data analytics tools.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary of $110,000 to make $235,000 year 1, $250,000 to $300,000+ year 2 with residual commission stream (uncapped commissions).
- Full benefits + significant equity (ownership stake).
Hardest part of the job? The company is a true start-up in hyper-growth mode. The person in this role needs to be flexible and a thought leader for the company, as well as a team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly required.
- Minimum 3-5 years selling through the broker channel.
- Documented history of driving sales with success – top 25% achiever.
- Ability to sell something innovative.