Regional Sales Manager – OEM / Electrical Engineering
Regional Sales Manager role with a 95-year-old energy company ranked #1 brand in their category.
In this position, you’ll provide a consultative, technical solution to strategic OEMs. Your focus will be working with an existing book of marquee accounts, while also establishing new relationships. To be considered, you must have a degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Newly created segment – growing at 20% annually. Currently expanding with new products and new markets. Unique opportunity for career growth and increased responsibility.
- Parent company is a top 3 global organization that has invested half a billion in R&D in the last few years.
- Excellent culture: B2B sector has the highest employee satisfaction scores in the company (94% approval rating).
- Current clients include Assa Abloy, Allegion, Gojo, Sloan Valve, Delta Faucet, Ring, SimpliSafe, to name a few.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Base + bonus = this will be a 6 figure customized compensation plan.
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, very generous retirement plan.
- Cell phone, laptop, company credit card, home office setup.
- Must have a Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 4-20 years of successful technical field sales experience selling electronic components to OEMs.
- Strong technical acumen – ability to consult on custom OEM projects.
- Strategically sell in a complex environment – deal sizes can range from $250K up to the multi-millions
- Familiarity with the process for how a component is spec’d into a device or system.
- Ability to travel 30-40% (mostly domestic, occasional international).