SaaS Digital Marketing Manager – b2b / Healthcare / Startup / 40M in funding / Remote
Must have b2b, SaaS Marketing experience, OR experience marketing to Hospitals.
With over $40M in funding, this 5-year-old, fast-growing startup is hiring a Marketing Manager to join their U.S. sales team.
This 200 employee company is selling cutting edge, industry-changing Saas technology that uses Machine learning and artificial intelligence, in the healthcare space. This Digital Marketer will own the company’s demand generation and focus on Hospitals and Healthcare Groups as targets/personas. In this role, you will need to be a self-starter with a knack for analytics and a broad range of marketing skills – driving organic leads, SEO/ SEM, and growth across social media platforms, creating and tracking email campaigns and conversion rates, as well as generating awareness around our brand.
In order to be considered, you must have b2b demand generation marketing experience for a SaaS solution OR experience marketing to Hospitals/healthcare professionals.
- Recognized by TIME Magazine for Innovation.
- CEO is on the Forbes 30 under 30 list.
- Solution that can be used to help detect COVID-19.
- Marque accounts: Cedar Sinai Medical Group, Yale, Sheba Medical Center.
- FDA Clearance.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary + Bonus.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision starting the 1st day of employment.
- Company Options.
- Must have b2b, SaaS Marketing experience, OR experience marketing to Hospitals.
- Must have done organic lead/demand generation aimed at acquiring net new business. Including experience in creatively devising and leading online marketing campaigns including email and social, and website SEO.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience working for a startup is a bonus, not a requirement.
- This person can live in the CST or EST time zones.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a self-directed manner and manage multiple ongoing projects and external resources.
- Tech savvy – proven experience in translating technological jargon to USPs.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics.