SaaS Major Account Executive – Compliance Finance Solution / Startup Division
SaaS, selling to CFO's around ROI, hunter mentality, driven.
Major Account Executive for a 3-year-old subsidiary of a 20-year-old leader in the financial & b2b insurance space. Our client has a SaaS offering that historically has been white labeled, but due to the success, they are now going to be selling directly to corporations and building out a dedicated team. This software meets a unique need in the market, within an industry that only has 8% penetration in the US. Simply put, this is a “startup division” under the umbrella of a very established, well-funded company.
Without a formal sales team, they have brought on over 35 clients. Given the success and growth, it is time to hire a team that is just focused on selling this technology. This will be their first, “anchor” hire with plans to build a Pod of supporting reps around them, and eventually grow them into a leader as they build and scale.
In this role you will be:
> Receiving warm referrals from very established existing channels of banks and brokers.
> Presenting and selling this SaaS solution based on ROI to CFO’s.
> Closing. They currently are receiving upwards of 20 warm referrals/month, with no one to own and close them.
> This is a building opportunity. They want someone who is entrepreneurial minded, and can help them build out this new division.
- Custom six figure base salary + commissions.
- 401k, with a 3% company match.
- Medical, Dental & Vision (this starts 60 days after day 1 of employment).
- 20 days vacation/sick day, + 11 holidays.
- Life insurance policy, FSA account.
- All company travel reimbursed.
- Company laptop & cell phone.
- Experience selling SaaS.
- Experience selling to CFOs around ROI.
- Someone who can grow into a leadership role.
- Hunter mentality. Hungry, driven, self-starter.
- Bachelor Degree preferred, not required.