Remote SaaS Marketing Manager – Full Stack / b2b / Healthcare / Startup / 40M in funding
B2b, SaaS Marketing experience, OR experience marketing to Hospitals.
With over $40M in funding, this four-year-old, fast-growing startup is hiring a Marketing Manager to join their U.S. sales team.
This 100 employee company is selling cutting edge, industry-changing Saas technology that uses Machine learning, in the healthcare space. This is a full stack Marketing role, focused on the Hospitals and Healthcare Groups targets/personas. We are looking for a versatile full stack marketer who will own the company’s event management and organic demand generation. This is about a 50/50 split in terms of Events and Demand Generation. In this role you are responsible for orchestrating attendance at global events from planning to execution, including awareness and lead generation prior, during and post event. You will have additional responsibility for the organic growth of their name through website, social and traditional channels. Lastly, you will own the digital marketing budget and measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
In order to be considered you must have marketing experience planning events and owning b2b demand generation for a SaaS solution OR experience marketing to Hospitals.
- Solution that can be used to help detect COVID-19.
- Recognized by TIME Magazine for Innovation.
- CEO is on the Forbes 30 under 30 list.
- Marque accounts: Cedar Sinai Medical Group, Yale, Sheba Medical Center
- FDA Clearance.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary of $100k with 20% Bonus.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision starting the 1st day of employment.
- Must have b2b, SaaS Marketing experience, OR experience marketing to Hospitals.
- Must have at least 4 years overall marketing experience.
- Must have owned events, and organic lead/demand generation aimed at acquiring net new business. Including experience in creatively devising and leading online marketing campaigns (email and social), and website SEO.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience working for a startup is a bonus, not a requirement.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a self-directed manner and manage multiple ongoing projects and external resources.
- Tech savvy – proven experience in translating technological jargon to USPs.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics.
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy
*** Examples: This person could come from Stryker, Hologics, GE Phillips.