SaaS Sales Development Representative (SDR) – Healthcare / Startup / $40M in funding / Remote
Hunter, new business experience, top 10% track record of performance
With over $40M in funding, this four-year-old, fast-growing startup is hiring a Sales/Business Development Representative to join their U.S. sales team.
This 120 employee company is selling cutting-edge, industry-changing Saas technology that uses Machine learning, in the healthcare space. This is a hunting role, calling on Hospitals and Healthcare Groups, with the end goal of setting appointments for the Account Executives. This is done through a combination of cold calling and email campaigns, LinkedIn etc. The company is growing very quickly, and the expectation is that someone would grow out of this role and into another role within the organization.
- Solution that can be used to help detect COVID-19.
- Recognized by TIME Magazine for Innovation.
- CEO is on the Forbes 30 under 30 list.
- Marque accounts: Cedar Sinai Medical Group, Yale, Sheba Medical Center
- FDA Clearance.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary of $50k-$55k with additional realistic commissions of $6k-$16k.
- Uncapped commissions + Accelerators.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision starting the 1st day of employment.
Hardest part of the job?
The technology is very exciting and sexy. But it is disruptive- there is no category for it, so there is an education piece. There is a list of these groups for this person to call on, but there is a “figure it out” component as well when it comes to navigating these large, complex organizations in determining who the right decision-maker is.
- Hunter experience OR will look at recent college grads with Sales DNA.
- Track record of top 10% sales performance.
- Passion for healthcare space.
Nice to have:
- Small company OR new product category.
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally from a top school).
- Process oriented.
- Someone who is quick to get technology.
- Analytical mind.
- Has street smarts.
- Verbal Agility + ability to think on their feet.