Senior Enterprise Account Executive – Industry Changing AI / SaaS
At least 3 yrs exp selling Enterprise SaaS/Cloud-based software to large companies.
A fast-growing startup is hiring an Enterprise, Sr Account Executive. They are pre-IPO with 180 employees, who recently completed a substantial Series C, with over $100M in overall funding. The organization brought an industry-changing SaaS solution to market that uses cutting-edge AI & Machine learning. Over the last year they grew revenue 5x and doubled their headcount.
In this role, you will be hunting Fortune 500 & 100 organizations, calling on the CHRO and VP of Talent selling enterprise-level, 3-year deals. You will have a list of 30-40 large, enterprise targets within the eastern standard time zone to call on. These organizations have at least 20k employees, with the majority well into the 50kee to 100kee+ range. To be successful, you will need to close about one deal/quarter. While you will be supported by SDRs in this role, you will be expected to prospect as well.
- Clients: Unilever, Deloitte, ADP, HSBC, Seagate, Spotify, PepsiCo, Nestle, Walmart, Schneider Electric.
- Named as one of the top 100 AI organizations.
- Featured in Fast Company, and Forbes.
To be considered you must have experience selling complex SaaS solutions into organizations with at least 25k employees.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary, to double for OTE.
- Uncapped commissions.
- The employee is fully covered for health, dental, vision, and can add dependents.
- Unlimited PTO.
Hardest part(s) of the job?
This is not a must have for organizations. This person needs to be good at getting executive level buy in, and creating/finding a budget for this solution within the organization.
- At least 3 yrs exp selling Enterprise SaaS/Cloud-based software to large companies.
- Experience handling deal sizes of at least 300k ARR.
- Experience selling to organizations with at least 25k employees.
- Must be a hunter, who has sold to a C-level.
- Prefer experience selling to HR (not a must have).
- Consistent track record of top performance in achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- Bachelor’s degree is nice to have.
- Experience working for a smaller company is preferred.
- Must live in eastern standard time zone.