Senior Government Sales Manager – Renewable Energy
5+ years experience selling a technical product/ service into the US Government.
Senior Government Sales Manager role with a pioneering company in renewable energy technology.
In this position, you’ll manage Government relations and develop new sales opportunities with US Government entities, with focus on the U.S. Navy, Coast Guard, NOAA, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Department of Energy (DoE), and Department of Defense (DOD).
- Profitable and established organization in a niche that is underserved and underutilized. A lot of whitespace to develop!
- Entrepreneurial opportunity with runway for growth.
- Marquee customers: US Dept of Homeland Security, US Navy, Enel Green Power, Premier Oil among others.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive 6-figure Salary + Bonus.
- Profit Options.
- Full Benefits.
- Must have 5+ years experience selling a technical product/ service into the US Government.
- Existing relationships with key government contractors is required.
- Familiarity with Maritime, either in business or military experience is strongly preferred.
- A degree is preferred. Technical degree or MBA is a plus.