Senior Product UX Designer – CRM Award Winning SaaS / Remote
5+ years of experience designing and successfully shipping web apps is mandatory - Interactive design (ux) on a saas-based product.
Senior UX Designer role for a privately-held SaaS company. The company has made a name for itself in the CRM space with thousands of companies in over 60 countries using their SaaS platform. Their offering meets an unmet market need. The company is award-winning and values-driven.
This Senior Product Designer will be a born collaborator and self-starter. You will be a core part of the product development team. Principally, you will solve user problems creatively and will drive the conversation around how we bring the solutions to life. You will be responsible for working with our product development team to deliver world-class and innovative product features, improved workflows, and a best-in-class user experience.
You will also be responsible for significant UX leadership as it relates to the future and vision of our product design (with significant ability to impact). You will design features that surprise, delight, and wow our customers, leading the way overall in strategy, vision and interfacing with all key stakeholders. We take a “continual release” approach – you will be able to see the impact of your work immediately. This is a very important role within the organization as it scales.
- Awards: 5x Inc 5000, Gartner Magic Quadrant, 2x G2 Crowd Leader, SaaS Worthy Top 20.
- Over $40B in deals have been closed through their platform.
- No layoffs or downsizing across the org during COVID.
- C-level access: Unique opportunity for career growth. Very collaborative and committed team/ culture.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive and customized base salary.
- Full benefits, wellness stipend, continual learning stipend.
- 5+ years of experience designing and successfully shipping web apps is mandatory – Interactive design (ux) on a saas-based product.
- Proven experience solving complex design problems with business applications and software.
- Fluency with HTML5, CSS3, and Sass style sheets.
- Motivated to excel in a team environment with mutual accountability and respect.
- Familiarity with Agile product development processes.
- Bias towards action is a must.