Senior Project Manager – Startup / Industry Changing AI / SaaS / HR Technology
Project management experience for external SaaS or software solutions with clients of at least 20kee.
A well funded, fast-growing startup is hiring a Senior Project Manager, to own the “go live” of their enterprise customers. They are pre-IPO with 75 employees, selling industry-changing AI, SaaS technology in the HR tech space. The press and buzz in the industry have resulted in them being inundated with leads, and they are poised for tremendous growth.
In this role you will be the project manager to their most strategic, enterprise customers throughout their entire go live process. You are expected to develop high-trust relationships with your customers, lead face to face workshops, manage the project plan, its timelines and oversee all of the onboarding & implementation. This includes the work streams including IT and Change Management, until a successful launch of the product is announced in their organization. Historically their Customer Success Managers have owned Project Management. They are now separating this function, and this will be the first person they have hired who is solely a Project Manager. As such, this person will have the ability to influence and build out company processes around this function as well as their Project Management methodology.
To be considered you must have at least 5 years of experience as a project manager supporting & managing implementations, managing enterprise (companies with at least 20k employees) SaaS or Software “go lives”.
- Has multiple clients with over 100k employees i.e.: Deloitte, ADP.
- Named as one of the top 100 AI organizations.
- Featured in Fast Company, and Forbes.
Hardest Part of this role:
The ability to influence the customer to make the right decisions, with the end goal of going live as quickly as possible, while preventing “scope creep”. This person needs to be able to work in an environment that is ever changing with many unknowns.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary (DOE) + bonus based on KPI’s (paid quarterly).
- The employee is fully covered for health, dental, vision, and can add dependents.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Company Shares.
- Must have experience in a project management function for external SaaS or software solutions with clients of at least 20kee.
- Regarding size of clients: they are looking for global rollouts, multiple waves, many stakeholders, high touch & complex.
- Must have worked at a startup.
- Must have been handling no more than 8 projects/implementations at once (ideally more 2-5; looking for high touch).
- Strongly prefer experience working with HR software rollouts.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must live in CST or EST time zones.
- Examples of ideal HR companies to have come from: Workday, SuccessFactors, Degreed, EdCast, CultureAmp, HireVue, Taleo, CornerStone, HiredScore, Fuel50.