Senior SaaS Account Executive – Start up / Orthodontics / Remote
5+ years experience in a hunter sales role, selling to Orthodontists
A fast-growing startup is hiring its first Senior Account Executive. They are pre-IPO with 30 employees, selling game-changing technology into the Orthodontics space. The press and buzz in the industry has resulted in them being inundated with leads, and they are poised for tremendous growth.
In this role you will be using your network to call on Orthodontists of all sizes selling an industry-changing medical device and SaaS offering. Given their growth stage, they are just now hiring their sales team. As a result, they currently have over 700 doctors waiting for demos. While you will be supported by an inside sales account executive, you will be expected to prospect and work on the more strategic prospects who require a f2f touch to close. Given their size and stage of growth, there is opportunity for this person to grow into a Head of Sales role.
To be considered you must have a deep network of Orthodontists who you have been calling on and have a relationship with.
- Partnered with 3M and Henry Schein.
- COVID accelerated the need for this offering.
- With no sales team they already have 250 doctors enrolled.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive, customized salary to double for OTE.
- Medical, Dental & Vision.
- At least 5 years experience in a hunter sales role.
- Deep experience selling to Orthodontists.
- We are looking for someone who not only has a “rolodex” of orthodontists, but has the skill set to hunt and acquire new ones.
- Ability to sell to both solo practices and OSO/DSO’s.
- This person does not need previous SaaS experience but must be tech-savvy and able to lead demos.
- Track record of overperformance against sales goals.
- Must live in either CST or EST time zones.