Sr/Director Product Marketing Manager (Remote) – SaaS / Startup / Industry Changing AI / HR Technology
B2B, SaaS PMM experience that is heavy in product releases as opposed to sales enablement.
A fast-growing startup is hiring a remote Product Marketing Manager. This role will either be “Sr” or “Director”, depending on experience. This company is a pre-IPO with 100 employees, with a substantial Series B, selling industry-changing AI, SaaS technology in the HR tech space to Fortune 500 & 100 organizations. The press and buzz in the industry have resulted in them being inundated with leads, and they are poised for tremendous growth.
Reporting to the Global, VP of Marketing, while this is in many ways a traditional PMM role, there is an emphasis on Product. We currently have one PMM who is focusing on sales enablement. We need this new PMM to be very strong in product releases, and the communications around them. They will be working very closely with the product team, controlling the message that goes out both internally and externally. We do monthly releases around new functionality. We need someone who can come in with a rigorous process around how to handle these. While they will need to still do some content creation (emails, presentations, etc), they need to have a product mindset.
To be considered you must have b2b, SaaS PMM experience that is heavy in product releases as opposed to sales enablement.
- Has multiple clients with over 100k employees i.e.: Walmart, Deloitte.
- Named as one of the top 100 AI organizations in 2018.
- Featured in Fast Company, and Forbes.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary: $150k-175k + 10% bonus.
- The employee is fully covered for health, dental, vision, and can add dependents.
- Unlimited PTO.
Hardest part(s) of the job?
They are going to have to be a big bridge between every team. This means bridging the communications gap between Customer Success, Product, and the Sales team. They have to be a team player. This person needs to be able to own aspects of the Product Marketing function, but also work collaboratively with the other PMM who is their counterpart.
- Product marketing experience in the B2B technology sector.
- Experience with large enterprise buyers (10K+ employees).
- Experience with land and expansion.
- Proven success bringing product launches and feature releases to market effectively.
- Experience working with Design and Copy.
*** Intangibles: Highly cross-functional, with the ability to partner with different teams across the company. Self-starter, able to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. Stand out verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with the HR buyer.
- SaaS experience.
- Experience with international buyers and globally-dispersed teams is strongly preferred.
- Previous start-up experience is a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.