Strategic Account Development Lead – Cost and Quality Award-Winning Digital Health Software (SaaS) – TPA Partners
5+ years working closely in the employee benefits and healthcare space, or health and wellness space.
Account Development Lead with one of the fastest-growing technology companies in one of the hottest spaces in healthcare (SaaS). Co. is privately held with close to 200 employees, this award-winning tech company is looking for a Strategic Account Development Lead to join their team. This client has made a name for itself in the digital health cost and quality space with several thousand companies using their offering. With additional offerings announced in 2020, there is a lot of buzz about this company and significant market momentum.
- Co. is very financially stable with year over year topline revenue growth of 20-30%.
- Company has helped end users/ employee users cut their healthcare spending by over $300M to date.
- Company has a very strong ROI for employers.
- Co. is poised to triple in size in the next 3 years.
- Their solution is making a significant impact in the market.
This Account Development Lead role is specifically aligned with a key channel (and 1 of 3 strategic account development leads the company will be bringing on across all partnerships in 2021).
As the Account Development Lead, you will support the Director, Strategic Markets, with a focus on key named TPA Partners, to execute strategy. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: forging strong relationships, identifying and executing on areas for improvement in marketing, product, delivery/service, and sales, managing multiple projects, execution of the partnership strategy framework, and revenue growth. The Account Development Lead will partner with Sales, Product, Operations, Client Services, and Marketing to execute on strategic goals.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary and incentive compensation. This is a competitive six-figure comp plan.
- Full benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K w/ match.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 5+ years working closely in the employee benefits and healthcare space, or health and wellness space.
- Minimum of 5+ years in Account Management, Account Development and/or Sales roles with a demonstrated track record of driving growth.