Vice President of Sales and Business Development – Custom Chillers
3+ years selling chilling solutions, track record of success
Vice President of Sales and Development role with a multi-million dollar company that specializes in OEM and custom chillers. The company is on a high growth trajectory, looking to double their business in the next 1-2 years. There is extensive career upside and opportunity in this role.
In this role, you’ll be focused on new business acquisition and account management for clients sold. Verticals of specific focus are healthcare, industrial and defense (registered with DOD). This is a highly consultative sales approach. This VP of Sales will be the sales lead for the entire organization.
To be considered, you must have experience selling chilling solutions.
- Owners have a history of building companies up to $25 million. This business is seen as their highest potential (to go beyond that).
- Clients: Northrup Grumman, Boeing, Dupont, Microsoft, Clorox to name a few.
- Project examples: Built UC Davis COID Test Site, F22 Raptor Data Center.
- Double-digit revenue growth for the past 3-5 years – very profitable.
- The engineering team is best in class – professionally certified and very strong market reputation.
- From bid to install – the company outpaces its competition in its ability to execute (timeframe and quality).
- Strongest warranty in the industry (by 3x).
A close-knit, supportive culture with lots of support across the entire organization.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Customized and competitive six-figure base to double earnings on target (with commission).
- Commissions are uncapped – residual commission stream.
- Equity – (plus additional equity and ownership potential year-over-year).
- Cell coverage, full home office setup, and mileage reimbursement.
- Full benefits with 401k match.
- Minimum of 3-5 years selling chilling solutions (must have specific experience selling chillers – not HVAC or service-based).
- Track record of success as a top performer – relationships having called on clients and prospects in all or some of the following segments: healthcare, defense and industrial.
- Must have experience closing new business with larger deals in the six-figure range.
- BA/BS preferred but not creative
- Intangibles: creative, resourceful, self-starter, career-motivated