Vice President of Sales – Industry Leading Electrical Manufacturer
3+ years in leadership, 10+ years selling electrical components and/or applications
VP of Sales Role with an industry leading manufacturer of electrical power distribution equipment.
In this role, you will manage a sales team but also have individual sales responsibilities. This is a consultative sale with a huge educational element. As a VP you must understand the industry, possess the technical acumen, diagnose pain points and provide value/ solutions to clients. This is a highly entrepreneurial opportunity.
- Company experiencing 15% growth in the last 3 years.
- Currently have 27 employees and growing.
- Marque accounts include Wrigley Field, the Museum of Science and Industry and the City of Chicago.
- 100+ active clients.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive six figure base + bonus + additional management incentives.
- Full benefits and 401K.
- 10+ years of experience selling electrical components and/or applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering strongly preferred.
- 3-5+ years in a leadership role.
- Must live in the Chicago area.