Vice President of Sales (Leader) – SaaS / Startup / Patient Financing (Remote)
Experience having built and led an Enterprise Team (Practices with more than 20+ locations, selling to C-Level), that sells into the Elective Care space.
A fast-growing startup is hiring a (remote) VP of Sales to run, grow and lead their US Sales team. They are a Series A organization with a first to market FinTech solution that meets an unmet need in the elective, patient financing space.
In this role you will be a hands-on leader, growing and scaling an Enterprise team across the US of Hunter Sales Reps. Your team will be going after predominately Dental, Orthodontic & Lasik practices that have over 20 locations, selling to the CFO & COO. This role is both strategic and tactical. This person will be working alongside the CEO creating the enterprise sales playbook, processes, quotas, with the end goal of growing the company to be around 250M+ in underwriting by EOY 2022. While the focus now is on Enterprise Hunters, there is an opportunity for Customer Success and Marketing to roll up to this individual as well.
To be considered you must have experience leading and building a hunter, enterprise (20+ locations) sales team selling into either Dental, Ortho or Lasik practices at the C-level.
- Partnered with one of the US Top 20 Banks.
- No competitors offer this total solution.
- $15M in funding.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Comp: Salary $200k-250k, OTE $300k-350k.
- Benefits: Company paid medical, dental & vision for employee and dependents.
- Must have experience having built and led an Enterprise Team (Practices with more than 20+ locations, selling to C-Level), that sells into the Elective Care space.
- Preferred experience in the Patient Financing space.
- Intangibles: High drive, energy level and desire to build something new.