Director, Federal Government Software Sales – Digital Customer Engagement
Director, Federal Government Software Sales – Digital Customer Engagement – Gartner & Forrester Ranked #1.
This is a Director level, individual-contributor sales role, driving net-new logo opportunities and closing deal sizes up to $2M+ within Federal Government agencies. This is a B2B technical sale targeting Call Centers, Customer Service and Customer Engagement Hubs.
- Recognized as a “Leader” in Gartner’s “Magic Quadrant” and ranked #1 in Customer Engagement.
- Multiple winner on the Information Today KM Magazine’s list for 100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Mgt.
- Clients include the VA, IRS, Walmart, State Farm, Ford, among others.
- Top tier of reps have made over $500k.
Compensation & Benefits
- $125k base to make $250k OTE. Uncapped earnings + significant accelerators.
- Stock options.
- Full health benefits.
- 401K with match.
- 4-6+ years of Senior or Director level sales experience selling software solutions into the Federal Government required.
- Experience selling Customer Engagement solutions and/ or selling software solutions to Call Centers strongly preferred.
- Strategic thinker with exceptional communication and presentation skills, a must.
- Ability to travel.