Director of Sales – Leader / Hyper-Growth Company
4+ years managing a National Sales Team
Director of Sales role for a rapidly growing, $13M innovative company.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating and executing the sales growth strategy (hiring, structure, segmentation, etc.), along with developing, documenting, and streamlining the sales process. This person will be responsible for creating a sales playbook and training program for SVP’s and managing SVP’s and supporting the achievement of individual and company sales goals.
- Founded in 2009.
- The company experienced 127% YOY growth.
- Doubling sales force in 2020.
- Unique offering with zero competition.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Comp = $190k-$200k base to make $250k+ year 1.
- Amazing benefits; 100% match to your 401k (up to $19k/yr), 100% company-paid medical insurance, expense account.
- Phone, laptop, mileage reimbursement.
- 4+ years of experience managing a national sales team.
- College degree STRONGLY preferred, MBA a plus.
- Experience supporting marketing programs that drive and support sales.
- Ability to adjust to shifting priorities, demands & timelines and applying clear project management methodology.
- Demonstrated leadership in building and promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
- Strong familiarity with and ability to effectively utilize a CRM is preferred.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to handle pressure is required.
- Powerful work ethic and strong interpersonal skills.
- Capable of meeting weekly travel requirements to attain sales goals & territory coverage.