Enterprise SVP of Sales – Employer Digital Health / Series C (Remote)
A fast-growing Series C company is looking to hire an SVP of Sales. Over the last 5 years, they have tripled revenue and logos, and doubled headcount, YOY (every single year). In this role you will be a hands-on leader, leading a national team of Enterprise Reps. These Reps are calling on the Head of Benefits, VP Total Rewards, CHRO. This past year they have tripled the size of the overall sales team hiring some very strong talent. This is a good fit for a leader who is a “builder”, with proficiency around coaching and deal driving, and wants to join a company that is rapidly growing/scaling with a clear path to going public in the next 2-3 yrs.
- One of the only peer-reviewed technologies with published clinical studies – a lot of market buzz.
- Excellent partner/channel network.
- Clients: 3M, Unilever, Home Depot, Lenovo.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $250k-$275k base to make $500k-$550k at plan.
- Significant Equity.
- Full Benefits.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in field sales in the employer’s benefits or wellness space (including benefits administration, wellness platforms, navigation and transparency).
- Minimum of 3 years Sales Management experience, with the ideal being 6 years.
- Experience leading a team of at least 4 sellers, with ARR of at least 5M, and more than 10 deals annually as a team.
- Must have experience leading a team that is selling up to the 25kee mark.
- Must have experience selling direct, via channel partners and consultants.
- Must have previous start-up experience.