Field Application Specialist / Field Histotechnician/Trainer – Histology / Immunohistochemistry / Travel
We are looking for a charismatic Histotechnician who enjoys not only the field of histology and immunohistochemistry but also interacting with people. Our best Field Application Specialists have come from within the histology space. This organization is considered an innovator in the cancer diagnostics arena and has been growing at 15% YoY.
We are hiring for a Field Application Specialist with the primary function of the role being onsite training the Lab Tech, Histotech, and Lab Manager on how to operate the instrument. This person will also do minor troubleshooting of instrumentation and software issues, optimize assays, follow-up support, perform workshops, and participate in technical business reviews. This is a field position wherein the FAS would be daily going onsite to the laboratories, with overnight travel averaging 70-80% of the time. This is an opportunity to use your Histology knowledge, travel, move to the “customer side” and make a difference in the lives of others.
- Industry leader with an expanding portfolio of best-in-class products and instrumentation.
- Marquee customers include Abbvie, J&J, Memorial Sloan Kettering, Labcorp.
- Global company with reach in over 60 countries.
- Remote role.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation: $85k-$100k salary.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability benefits.
- 401k with Match.
- 10 Paid Holidays, PTO accrual starts at 18 days annually.
- Previous experience working in a Lab as a Lab Manager or a Histotechnician or Histotechnologist with either IHC, ISH or FISH.
- Prefer a HT/HTL license through the ASCP.
- This individual needs to have excellent communication skills, and enjoy traveling.
- Ability to do overnight travel 70-80% of the time.