Field Service Engineer – Capital Equipment / Innovator in Cancer Diagnostics / Remote (Charlotte)
Field Service Engineer for a pioneer in the IHC space. This organization boasts an impressive leadership team and is growing at 15% YoY.
In this role the FSE’s primary functions are installations, repairs, diagnosing problems, calibration and preventative maintenance. This is a field position wherein the FSE would be daily going onsite to the laboratories, with overnight travel averaging 2-3 nights/week. At home office work entails: closing cases, expenses, scheduling onsite’s, maintaining parts inventory. The FSE works closely with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, QA/QC, and R&D to address instrument concerns and corrective action.
- Industry leader with an expanding portfolio of best-in-class products and instrumentation.
- Marquee customers include Abbvie, J&J, Memorial Sloan Kettering, Labcorp.
- Global company with reach in over 60 countries.
- Top reps are making $250K+.
- Remote role.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation: Salary $105k- $120k (exempt from overtime).
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability benefits.
- 401k with Match.
- 10 Paid Holidays, PTO accrual starts at 18 days annually.
- At least 2 yrs performing biomedical field service.
- Prefer experience with Laboratory equipment.
- Ability to be out in the field 80%-90%.
- Prior Military experience is a plus.
- Keywords: BMET (Bio-medical Equipment Technician), Clinical Engineering, Field Service Technician.