Marketing Manager – Medical Device / Toxicology
Marketing Manager Role with an Industry Leader in Toxicology.
This Los Angeles area-based Marketing Manager role requires a versatile professional who will own the company’s Lead/ Demand Generation and can analyze and report metrics and ROI. Additional responsibilities include marketing communications and materials, trade show attendance, budget planning, campaign management and any other activities to promote sales. This is a technical product line with Scientists and Laboratories as targets/personas.
- Expansion Marketing Manager role- build processes and execute your vision. Lots of autonomy!
- Position will report directly to the CEO.
- Company on track for record sales year with a 3 year plan to double their revenue.
- Customizable products/ solutions make them an industry leader.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive six-figure base salary.
- Full benefits.
- 401k with match
- Must live in the Los Angeles Metro area.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing.
- Marketing experience in healthcare or the medical field is preferred.
- Must have extensive experience with lead/ demand generation activities and be comfortable and have experience reporting outcomes and ROI.
- An understanding of budgeting is required.
- BA/BS Degree is strongly preferred.