Medical Sales Representative – Capital Equipment / Innovator in Cancer Diagnostics (Northern FL / AL)
Instrumentation Account Executive for a pioneer in the IHC space. This organization boasts an impressive leadership team and is growing at 15% YoY.
This is a highly technical and consultative hunter role managing a multi-state territory, focused on Instrumentation (Capital Equipment). Customers come from clinical and research environments that include laboratories, pharma, biotech companies and others. Work among fellow elite salespeople for an organization making huge strides in Cancer Diagnostics. An established but growing organization that allows team members to make a big impact.
- Industry leader with an expanding portfolio of best-in-class products and instrumentation.
- Marquee customers include Abbvie, J&J, Memorial Sloan Kettering, Labcorp.
- Global company with reach in over 60 countries.
- Top reps are making $250K+.
- Remote role.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Six-figure customized base salary + Uncapped Commissions.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability benefits.
- 401k with Match.
- 10 Paid Holidays, PTO accrual starts at 18 days annually.
- 3+ years in B2B Medical Sales roles focused on winning new accounts (hunter).
- Capital Equipment sales experience is required.
- Familiarity with laboratory and hospital call points highly preferred.
- History of exceeding personal targets/ quotas.
- Ability to travel 80%-90%.
- Degree preferred.