Regional Sales Director – Software Deployment & EndPoint Management (Western Region)
5+ years sales exp. with Azure, Intune, end point mgt/health, or digital modern workplace.
Privately held, CODiE finalist and 2x Stevia Winner is looking for a Regional Sales Director (Individual Contributor) for their growing sales team. Our client is over 10 years old and has made a name for themselves in the endpoint/content management space. In just the last 5 years their technology has landed them 20 awards as they have gained momentum.
As the world has recently seen a tremendous uptick in employees working from home, this has only placed more demand on the infrastructure that their solutions support. Due to their ability to help users connect remotely, onsite for modern devices like Intune and Azure, they have every flavor of content delivery that the market could demand now.
The focus of this role is hunting net new enterprise logos over a multi-state region in the West (CA, AZ, NV, NM, CO, WY, UT, ID, ND, SD).
- Marque Accounts: US Dept of Defense & Homeland Security, Walmart, T-Mobile & CVS.
- Microsoft Gold certified partner.
- Profitable and self-funded with 45 employees WW.
- Doubled their revenue the last 2 years.
- Growing 30% yoy.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $150k base salary, $300k OTE.
- Uncapped + Accelerators.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision.
- Company Equity.
Hardest part of the job?
The biggest challenge in this role is hunting within a highly technical call point. This person has to get engagement started and spark enough interest at the onset of the sales cycle before a Sales Engineer is looped in.
- Minimum of 5 yrs (prefer 10 yrs+) of hunting (net new) enterprise software sales.
- Must have sold/re-sold either Azure, Intune, end point mgt/health, or digital modern workplace.
- Prefer someone with both small company and large company experience.
- Prefer a BA.
*Our ideal candidate would come from a reseller, such as: ePlus, Vmware (EUC), SHI, DXC, Fujitsu, Accenture, Avanade, Compucom, NTT DATA, Zones.