Regional Sales Lead – Disruptive Smart City Infrastructure Technology – 2x Growth YoY
Regional Sales Lead for a 5-year-old company focused on Smart City technology. They are a market disruptor with cutting-edge solutions used in wastewater collection system maintenance and infrastructure assets.
This is a critical hire as they are looking for someone to launch them in SoCal and lead the market growth for greater California as they scale. This person will be leveraging the org’s success in 9 other states to expand their footprint (there are several pilots already underway in the region). While this is an individual contributor role, it will evolve into leadership as you grow and build a team.
- Company revenue has grown by 2-3x every year and is tracking the same for 2023.
- Their # of new clients has grown by 7x in the last 2 years.
- Highlighted in numerous publications premiering the latest in Smart City technology.
- Proprietary solutions boast a data-driven approach, unlike anything currently in the market.
- Family first culture – they support and value balanced work/home/family life.
If terms like Digital Twin and IOT peak your interest, this high-growth company changing the game in wastewater infrastructure is for you!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Comp: Base Salary of $150k-$180k + uncapped commissions.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- 401K with employer match.
- Flexible PTO and 12 Paid Company Holidays.
- Maternity/Paternity Leave.
- Company Car.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience selling B2B to city, municipal and/ or public works call points.
- A strong track record of success growing and building a market from scratch.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience selling a technical solution is strongly preferred.