Regional Sales Manager – High Growth (20%+ in 2022) / Global Manufacturer
As Regional Sales Manager, you’ll manage a multi-state territory in the Eastern US, selling uniquely engineered products and capital equipment for a successful material processing manufacturer. This is a highly consultative sale. Your primary goals will be to win new business within accounts while deepening and growing your existing accounts.
- 50+-year-old company with a global reach, strong financials, and very strong client retention.
- Products are manufactured in the U.S. which means fewer delays in shipments.
- Large accounts include 3M, General Mills, General Electric, Pepsico, Hershey’s.
- Lead times are 2x faster than that of competitors.
- Steady growth: consistent single-digit growth the last 10-15 years with 2022 being decidedly above market with over 20% growth.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary of $90k-$120K (depends on experience) to make $140k-$180K at plan – w/ significant accelerators to reward high performance (up to 200% accelerators).
- Company Car.
- Full Benefits.
- 401K w/ match up to 5%.
- Hunter mentality both with winning new business and proactively growing existing accounts by uncovering fresh opportunities.
- Successful experience selling capital equipment and engineered solutions to (e.g. Food and Beverage, Chemicals, Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical, and Environmental) a plus.
- BA/BS Degree is strongly preferred (engineering/technical degree preferred).
- Willingness to travel 50%.