Regional Sales Manager – High-growth (31% in 2021) / Global Manufacturer (Northeast)
As Regional Sales Manager, you’ll manage a multi-state territory, selling uniquely engineered products and capital equipment for a successful, family-owned industrial manufacturer. This is a highly consultative sale, requiring the ability to consult with your clients and create a custom solution. Your primary goals will be to win new business within Industrial accounts while also deepening and growing your existing accounts.
- 88-yr-old company with a global reach and strong financials.
- Committed to customer-led innovation (currently launching 3 new products!).
- Large accounts include Georgia Pacific, Chemours, Grace Davison, DOW, International Paper.
- Products are manufactured in the U.S. which means fewer delays in shipments or supply chain disruptions.
- Steady growth: 31% year-over-year growth.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base salary of $100k-$125K (depends on experience) to make $150k-$175K at plan – Uncapped Commission w/ accelerators to reward high performance.
- Full Benefits.
- 401K w/ match.
- Company Car.
- Successful experience selling technical engineered products or capital equipment to manufacturers (e.g. Chemical, Pulp and Paper, Waste Water, Pharmaceutical, Ethanol, etc.)
- Strong preference for experience selling process equipment (heat exchangers, pumps, valves) or related products (e.g. water treatment, fluid handling, controls, automation, actuation).
- High technical acumen – Ability to converse with engineers on custom projects and educate them on new technologies.
- Hunter mentality both winning new business and proactively growing existing accounts by uncovering fresh opportunities.
- BA/BS Degree is strongly preferred (engineering/technical degree preferred).
- Willingness to travel 50% – Company car provided.