SaaS Account Executive – Category Disruptor / Hyper Growth / Mobile Web App (South)
A Destination Experience SaaS company that is experiencing explosive growth is looking to double its sales team in 2023. This 55-employee company is looking for talented sales professionals to join the team and grow alongside the company.
This is a remote AE role where you will hunt for new business while managing a small book of accounts. In this role, you will work closely with local businesses, chambers of commerce, and state and local governments to bring on new partnerships. The service is a mobile web application that brings communities together by driving engagement through incentives across various verticals. This person can live in TX, MO, AR, LA, MS, AL, GA, FL, TN, KY, SC or NC.
- Grown from 40 to over 400 clients in the last 2 years.
- Sole source provider recognized by Google as a conduit within their industry.
- Secured series B funding in July ‘22, poised for increased growth.
- A dedicated mission to the work/life balance of its entire company.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $70k-80k base to make $100k+ at plan. Uncapped commission.
- Robust Medical and Dental Benefits.
- Flexible PTO.
- Remote, home-based office.
Hardest part of the job?
This company is in start-up mode. You need to be comfortable with a fast-paced environment and with processes and procedures still being developed and implemented.
- 1-2 years of SaaS products/services and/or managing and closing complex sales cycles.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience selling to a C-level – CMO or CDO is a plus.
- History of success in obtaining quota or other metric goals.