SaaS Account Executive – Category Disruptor / Hyper Growth / Mobile Web App
A Destination Experience SaaS company that is experiencing explosive growth is looking to double its sales team in 2023. This 55-employee company is looking for talented sales professionals to join the team and grow alongside the company.
This is a remote AE role where you will hunt for new business while managing a small book of accounts. In this role, you will work closely with local businesses, chambers of commerce, and state and local governments to bring on new partnerships. The service is a mobile web application that brings communities together by driving engagement through incentives across various verticals.
- Grown from 40 to over 400 clients in the last 2 years.
- Sole source provider recognized by Google as a conduit within their industry.
- Secured series B funding in July ‘22, poised for increased growth.
- A dedicated mission to the work/life balance of its entire company.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $70k-80k base to make $100k+ at plan. Uncapped commission.
- Robust Medical and Dental Benefits.
- Flexible PTO.
- Remote, home-based office.
Hardest part of the job?
This company is in start-up mode. You need to be comfortable with a fast-paced environment and with processes and procedures still being developed and implemented.
- 1-2 years of SaaS products/services and/or managing and closing complex sales cycles.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience selling to a C-level – CMO or CDO is a plus.
- History of success in obtaining quota or other metric goals.