SaaS Enterprise Account Executive – Hyper-Growth Company / Recognized Category Champion
Award-winning SaaS company that crested $100M in ARR in 2021, is experiencing explosive growth and looking to more than triple its sales team in 2022 due to a recent investment by a venture capital firm. The company is shifting from founder-led to a hyper-growth, sales-first organization bringing in strategic leadership to facilitate this growth from software giant SAP.
The press and buzz in the industry from their clients and analysts has resulted in them being inundated with leads, and they are poised for tremendous growth. This is a Hybrid Enterprise AE role where you will hunt new business while managing a small book of accounts.
- Award-winning products – recognized as a “Higher Performer” by G2 (4.6 stars).
- SoftwareReviews Winner for the best product in its category.
- “Best Company To Work For” award in 2020 and 2021.
- Industry leader with 7500 customers including Visa, Boston Scientific, Harvard & Allianz.
- Top reps will earn $1M + in 2022.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $150k-$170k base to make $300k-$340k at plan.
- Robust Medical and Dental Benefits.
- 4 weeks PTO.
- Remote, home-based office.
Hardest part of the job?
This company is in start-up mode. You need to be comfortable with a fast-paced environment and with processes and procedures still being developed and implemented.
- 6+ years of Enterprise Software/ SaaS products/services and/or managing and closing complex sales cycles.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Complex sales cycle and 7-figure deal experience, engaging multiple stakeholders throughout the sales cycle.
- Experience selling a C-level – CMO or CDO is a plus.
- History of success in a quota-carrying EAE role.