SaaS Sales Development Representative (SDR) – 4x growth / Startup / $33M in funding / Remote
A well-funded Series A, 50-person startup company (and rapidly growing) is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their team. In under 5 years, our client has made a name for themselves in the b2b finance/fintech space. Their proprietary SaaS technology has them uniquely positioned as a true game-changer in the market. Simply put – this company is on a rocketship.
- Company valuation of $40 million today with a growth trajectory of $1 billion in 2 years.
- Industry changing, first to market technology.
- Untapped potential in an underserved $9 trillion dollar market
- Company has experienced 4 consecutive quarters of 4x growth.
- Trustpilot client rating: 4.8 out of 5 in 200+ reviews.
- Sales team scaling by 50% in Q4 2021 and set to double in 2022.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive and customized base salary to double total compensation at OTE.
- Uncapped plan.
- 401(k) with match.
- Significant equity play (SDR’s will receive equity).
Hardest part of the job?
Getting heard through the noise. This solution is not something people are looking for b/c they don’t know it exists. But once they realize it exists, they want it (conversion rate is very high). The value prop is very compelling but the key is to get through the noise of the marketplace.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year in SDR or full-cycle inside sales role.
- Strong track record of sales success/ setting up appointments/ owning discovery.
- Drive with strong ability to demonstrate success in a startup environment.