SaaS Sales Development Representative (SDR) – Healthcare / Startup / $120M in funding / Remote
With over $120M in funding, this five-year-old, fast-growing startup is hiring a Sales/Business Development Representative to join their U.S. sales team.
This 200 employee company is selling cutting-edge, industry-changing Saas technology that uses Machine learning, in the healthcare space. This is a hunting role, calling on Hospitals and Healthcare Groups, with the end goal of setting appointments for the Account Executives. This is done through a combination of cold calling and email campaigns, LinkedIn etc. The company is growing very quickly, and the expectation is that someone would grow out of this role and into another role within the organization.
- Series C Funding doubled the company’s funding raising an additional $66M in 2021.
- Recognized by TIME Magazine for Innovation.
- Strong focus on R&D leading to exponential growth in 2022 and beyond.
- CEO is on the Forbes 30 under 30 list.
- Marque accounts: Cedar Sinai Medical Group, Yale, Sheba Medical Center.
- FDA Clearance.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary of up to $65k with an OTE of $85k-$90k year 1.
- Uncapped commissions + Accelerators.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision starting the 1st day of employment.
Hardest part of the job?
The technology is very exciting and sexy. But it is disruptive- there is no category for it, so there is an education piece. There is a list of these groups for this person to call on, but there is a “figure it out” component as well when it comes to navigating these large, complex organizations in determining who the right decision-maker is.
- At least 1 year of SaaS SDR or BDR hunter experience or 2-5 years of healthcare industry experience.
- Track record of top 10% sales performance.
- Passion for the healthcare space.
- Bachelor’s degree (ideally from a top school)Passion for healthcare space.
Nice to have:
- Small company OR new product category.
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesloft and Linkedin Sales Navigator.
- Process oriented.
- Someone who is quick to get technology.
- Analytical mind.
- Has street smarts.
- Verbal Agility + ability to think on their feet.
- Takes initiative.