Sales Account Executive – SaaS / HCM
3+ years B2B sales success, HCM a plus
Account Executive role with a privately held, 30-year-old Software company that is well funded and scaling. They are rapidly growing their organization and looking to take it to the next level.
They are building out their Inland Empire sales team, with multiple Account Executive positions, both on the Workforce Mgt side, and on the HCM side. These are hunting, net new roles- focused on new business generation. This person will be hunting both direct and working with local partners to generate referrals.
- 30% yoy growth.
- Named to JMP’s Hot 100 List of Top Software Companies (2017).
- 98% Customer Retention Rate.
- Base Salary: $90k-$100k, to make $190k-$200k OTE.
- Uncapped plan + Accelerators.
- Incentive Trips.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA. Eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage the first of the month following your start date.
- PTO/Holiday: In addition to 9 paid holidays, there is PTO that covers sick and vacation time which starts accruing on your start date.
- 401k= Enrollment on the first of the month following 30 days of employment, the company will match 50% of the first 6% of your deferral.
Hardest part of the job?
This person will need to come in and make an impact quickly. This company is ready to grow and this person would be an accelerator of that growth.
> Must have at least 3 years of b2b, field hunting experience selling a service or technology.
> Nice to have: sold an HCM or Time & Attendance solution.
> Must have a track record of over performance.
> Must have sold to companies with at least 300 employee count.
> Must be able to go into an office in Rancho Cucamonga 2x/week.
> Bachelor’s Degree is a nice to have.
Ideal candidates would come from: Kronos, Paycor, ADP, Paylocity.