Sales Executive – Custom Software / Start-up / New Market Growth
A privately held, growing international start-up is hiring a Sales Executive in the U.S. market. This sale is a service-led offering, selling custom software solutions across various verticals including Education, IT, FinTech, Business Services, Energy, etc.
The Sales Executive is responsible for driving net-new logo opportunities and closing projects that take clients from an idea or initiative to a custom software solution. This is the first Sales Executive in the U.S. territory. This is a highly autonomous role and the vision for this role is to transition into a leadership role within 2-3 years and build out a team of AE’s in the US that will report directly to you.
- 20% YOY Growth in 2022, with projected growth of 20% in 2023.
- Launched a new service line (design studio) in May of 2022.
- Delivers 95% of projects on time and within budget, with 88% of clients returning.
- Direct influence on U.S. market growth and process development. Reports to the CEO with direct access to the Founder.
- Recognized as a top-performing company in the custom software industry, 4.9/5.0 rating on Clutch.com.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $150k-$170k base salary plus commission of $150k-$170k, with OTE of $300k-$340k.
- Full Medical Coverage.
- 401K with 4% match.
- Equity – RSU’s offered after 1 year of employment.
- Flexible PTO.
- 5+ years of custom software sales closing experience.
- Previous Start-up experience.
- Full sales cycle experience.
- BA/BS preferred.