Sales Manager – Restoration / Rapid Growth Startup
A Commercial and Residential restoration company that started from scratch and has grown to a multi-million dollar company is looking to bring on a Sales Manager to assist in their rapid growth.
As a Sales Manager, you will take on the important role of bringing new ideas and strategies to the sales team. The main responsibilities are recruiting, training, motivating and leading the sales team to drive new and existing business. This role is for someone energetic and passionate about creating their own processes and structure. The CEO and Managing Partner are ready to collaborate with someone in this role to make a meaningful impact.
- Market expansion happening now in New York and Houston.
- Close-knit culture, CEO is heavily involved and acts as a player coach.
- Consistent growth YOY- expecting more than a 30% increase in 2024.
- 30+ employees, expected to double within the next 2 years.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary with 3% commission on net new business brought in from your team.
- 100% Health Benefits.
- 401k + 3% match.
Hardest part of the job?
The current sales team has little to no structure. You will be walking into a blank slate to make it your own- the CEO and Managing Director are ready to turn to you for your ideas and processes that you would like to implement.
- 2+ years of experience in leading a sales team.
- 3+ years of experience as an individual contributor.
- Restoration experience is preferred but not required.
- Characteristics: creative, resourceful, and strategic.
- No degree required.