Senior Director of Product Marketing – SaaS / AI / Healthcare / Startup / 140M in funding / Remote
With over $140M in funding, this 6-year-old, fast-growing startup is hiring their first Sr Director of Product Marketing to lead their team of product marketers and strategy globally.
This 280-employee company is selling cutting-edge, industry-changing SaaS technology that uses Machine learning and artificial intelligence, in the healthcare space. This person will act much like a Player-coach, willing to roll up their sleeves and execute. Roughly, 30% of their time will be spent managing people, with 70% focused on the strategy, positioning, messaging, market feedback. This role requires someone to be self-motivated, creative, innovative and analytical. The mission of the role is to help us jump from being a successful start-up to being the de facto AI solution to healthcare. We want to transform the world of healthcare with AI.
In order to be considered, you must have been a b2b marketing leader previously with experience with a SaaS solution OR experience marketing to Hospitals/healthcare professionals.
- Recognized by TIME Magazine for Innovation.
- CEO is on the Forbes 30 under 30 list.
- Marque accounts: Cedar Sinai Medical Group, Yale, Sheba Medical Center.
- FDA Clearance.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary + Bonus + options.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision starting the 1st day of employment.
- Experience in marketing either a software solution OR experience marketing to a healthcare audience.
- Prefer past experience marketing to a global audience.
- Must be very storing in B2B marketing.
- Must have at least 3 years leading a team of marketers, in a high-growth environment.
- Experience and enthusiasm in content writing, taking the complex and making it sellable with influencers and buyers.
- Prefer past experience having led sales training and spoken at events.
- Must have written PPT content and PR content.
- Prefer past experience in a startup environment.
- Must have expertise around Voice of the Market.
- Data Driven: knows how to use data to drive positioning of products, proactively troubleshoot, solve problems and make informed decisions. Expertise in collecting, analyzing and internal sharing of competitive intelligence.
- Player-coach, willing to roll up your sleeves and execute. Self-motivated, creative, innovative and analytical.
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Must live in EST time zone.
- Must have at minimum a Bachelor’s Degree.