Strategic Enterprise Account Executive – Fintech / Startup / Series A (Remote)
A Fintech Series A, 50-person startup company (and rapidly growing) is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join their team. In under 5 years, our client has made a name for themselves in the b2b finance/fintech space. Their proprietary SaaS technology has them uniquely positioned as a true game-changer in the market with amazing client reviews. Simply put – this company is on a rocketship.
- Industry changing, first to market technology.
- Untapped potential in an underserved $9 trillion dollar total addressable market
- Zero direct competition.
- Company has experienced 4 consecutive quarters of 4x growth.
- Trustpilot client rating: 4.8 out of 5 in 200+ reviews.
- Company valuation of $40 million today with a growth trajectory of $1 billion in 2 years.
- Sales team scaling by 50% in Q4 2021 and set to double in 2022.
- Culture of internal promotion- Huge upward mobility and room for growth within the org.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive and customized base salary of $150k-$200k to double total compensation at OTE with realistic potential of $500k to $1 million + based on overachievement.
- Uncapped plan.
- 401(k) with match.
- Significant equity play (AE’s will receive equity).
Hardest part of the job?
Getting heard through the noise. This solution is not something people are looking for b/c they don’t know it exists. But once they realize it exists, they want it (conversion rate is very high). The value prop is very compelling but the key is to get through the noise of the marketplace.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years selling fintech to large enterprise customers, preferably in the “buy now or pay later” or financing space.
- Strong SaaS and startup experience are a must.
- Strong track record of sales success closing very large and complex deals.
- Drive with strong ability to demonstrate the value proposition of a cutting edge technology and something “new” it’s category.