Territory Manager / Relationship Manager – Industry Leading / 90+ year Established Company
Territory Manager / Relationship Manager for an industry-leading, 90+ year-old established company. They are a 400-employee, innovative company that is a leader in their space offering a full suite of LED customized signage. They are looking for a talented Territory Manager for new logo growth coming 100% via a distribution network of local sign dealerships.
In this role, you will be responsible for building relationships with local sign companies’ leadership team to gain referrals to local businesses who you will meet to demo your product and close new business logos. Examples of accounts include restaurants, banks, and churches. This role is 100% via a distribution network and no direct end user cold calling.
- Marque Accounts: McDonalds, Dairy Queen, Culvers and Kroger Fuel Centers.
- Company nearly doubled in size since 2020.
- Awarded Best Company to work for 2 consecutive years.
- Average sales rep tenure is over 10 years.
- Average experienced rep earns over $200k+ average annually.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $55k-$60k base with $130k OTE year 1 (uncapped plan).
- Benefits: Full Medical, Dental, Short Term Disability, Flex Spending Account.
- 401k with company match (100% for first 3% and fully vested from date of hire).
- 2 weeks of vacation, 3 Personal Days, 3 Sick Days, 9 Paid Holidays.
- Company Truck, Travel and Home office expenses covered, Cell Phone reimbursed.
- Remote role.
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience ideally working in the sign industry, media or advertising sales experience, distribution or channel sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- History of success in a quota-carrying role.
- Ability to travel overnight 2-3 nights a week.