Territory Manager – Veterinary / Remote (MA)
A privately held, fast-growing 55-person company is hiring a remote Field Territory Manager role. This sale is similar to a Pharmaceutical sale, however, the company is selling supplements for dogs, cats and horses only through the doctor (Veterinarian) channel, along with a service.
In this role, you will be hunting for new Veterinarians, with the end goal of signing them up as partners. These doctors will recommend our supplements to their clients to help them treat a variety of disease states for their pets. While this role is hunting, about 50% of the leads are generated from monthly events led by Key Opinion Leaders and Webinars.
- Named an Inc Magazine’s 300 Fastest Growing Company.
- Backed by clinical studies, they are the leader in their space.
- Innovative organization, coming out with at least 3 new products every year.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary of $100k + commission for an OTE of $135k – $140k (uncapped).
- Plus an additional $800/month car and cell allowance.
- Full medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance.
- 401(k) is offered after one year of employment.
- At least 3 years field hunting sales experience either calling on Veterinarians OR medical sales (non-pharma).
- Prefer experience selling a service (not just a tangible product).
- Track record of success. Prefer a Bachelor’s degree.
- Passion for animals.