Vice President of Strategic Client Accounts – Healthcare / Health Systems / Consulting
A fast-growing, 3,000 employee, publicly-traded company is looking to hire a Strategic Client Executive. This company provides management consulting, advisory services and experienced resources to the nation’s largest leading business. This Strategic role is aligned to healthcare organizations – with a focus on helping to digital and operational transforming healthcare delivery.
In this role, you will be expanding the company’s footprint into named accounts with a focus on large provider healthcare organizations. This individual will act as a trusted advisor to C-Level and senior executives creating strategic growth and revenue plans. The Vice President, Strategic Client Accounts is a “difference maker” who will play a critical role in growing this company to a $1B professional services organization. Through a focused strategic account management and expansion strategy, you will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to revenue growth.
- “One of America’s Best Consulting Firms” – Forbes 2021 and every year for the past 5 years.
- Clients are 88 of the Fortune 100 and 79% of the Fortune 500.
- 80% retention of the Top 100 clients over the last 5 years.
- Glassdoor – 4.1 rating with over 750 reviews.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $190,000 to $225,0000 base to make an additional $60,000 to $90,000 in incentive comp with the ability to double and trip incentives when at 120-140% of sales targets. Realistic earnings potential of $300k+.
- Strong Benefits + 401k with matching.
- Minimum of 10-12 years selling enterprise strategic solutions (technology and or professional services with a focus on healthcare and provider systems.
- Must have success building out an enterprise client account and gone deep and wide. Want to see “took from 0 to multi-million.” Ability to show growth and penetration.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.