VP of Customer Success- Enterprise / Disruptive SaaS / Health IT / FinTech (Hybrid)
A fast-growing, well-funded startup is looking for a VP of Customer Success. This pre-IPO company sells a SaaS solution and end-to-end platform in the healthcare industry. The platform is designed to provide practices with a comprehensive financial navigation technology that proactively identifies patients with financial risk and automatically connects them with personalized financial assistance.
This role will report directly to the CEO and COO. You will be managing a team of Customer Success Managers across the United States. Your team will manage relationships with C-Suite and Director-level personas in the enterprise health systems space, targeting specialty practices. This role is critical to the continued success of the company and they want to have someone in the position who is ready to hit the ground running and bring ideas and collaboration to the team.
To be considered for this role, you must be located in proximity to Manhattan, NY.
- Recently acquired and integrated with its major competitor, secured additional funding, and is poised to continue its growth in the marketplace.
- Recently partnered with AllianceRx Walgreens Prime Organization.
- Has secured multiple rounds of funding in the last 18 months.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $200K base + bonus + equity.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.
- 5+ years of relevant management experience in digital health, SaaS, or healthcare tech space.
- Deep knowledge of the health systems and IDN space.
- Experienced with managing complex sales cycles and multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and to lead cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree.