Confidential Company December 2008 – Present
Corporate Sales Manager, National Accounts Seattle, WA (9/12 – present)
Responsible for selling back-end software services, which compliments in-house ERP systems, to companies with 1000 or more employees in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Alaska, Montana, Northern California, and Arizona. Calling on C-Level (CEO, CFO, COO) to obtain appointments, decisions, and contracts.
- Key accounts include Company XYZ, Company ABS, Company ABC, Company TLY, Company RSV, etc.
- 124% of Quota – Highest Percent to Quota for Rookies, 2013
- President’s Club for 2013, 2015, 2016
Group I Sales Manager Seattle, WA (6/10 – 9/12)
Responsible for driving a 1.25 Million-Dollar Quota by developing, coaching, and retaining a team of 10 Sales Associates (Territory includes Downtown Seattle to Canadian Border + Montana).
- Achieved Presidents Club 2011
- Achieved Manager of the Year 2011
- Ranked in Top 10 for Division for 2011
- Finished #1 in the Country for December 2011
- Sales Manager of the Month Award July, Sept, Nov, Dec 2011
Area District Manager/Outside Sales Representative Seattle, WA (12/08 – 6/10)
Responsible for selling payroll and human resources to companies with 1 – 99 employees (Web-Based, PC Based, HRIS Systems, etc). Achieved Sales Quota by aggressively cold calling on business targets and developing strategic relationships with CPA’s, Clients, and Business Banker’s (Bank of America, KeyBank, and US Bank).
- President’s Club 2009 (exceeded $200,000.00 in Sales)
- #1 in the office, 175% of Quota 2009
- Achieved ADM of the Month Award Jan, March, April, May, and June 2009
- 150% of Quota for 2010 at time of promotion
Confidential Bellevue, WA: September 2007 – December 2008
Account Executive / Sales Recruiter
Developed leads and accounts from scratch by consistently making 30-40 cold-calls per-day on candidates and “C” Level Executives. Key accounts serviced included: Oracle, Xerox, Cintas Corp, Eschelon Telecom, Pivotal Corp, Lanier Worldwide, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, GSK, etc.
- Won Master of Universe Award for most new accounts June, July, and November 2008
- Won Summer Heat Contest for most new accounts, August 2008
- Quota Crusher Award for 140% to Quota, May 2008
- Set Rookie Record for 44 Send-Outs, May 2008
Washington A&M University (WA&M), June 2008
Bachelor of Arts Degree, 3.3 Overall GPA
- WA&M ASB President
- WA&M ASB Vice President
- WA&M SIGMA President
- Miller Heiman Strategic Selling (Blue and Gold Sheeting), Miller Heiman Training
- Advanced Sales Training, Management Training, National Account Sales Training, Automatic Data Processing Inc.
- SPIN Selling Techniques, Neil Rackham
- Cold-Calling Techniques, Stephan Schiffman
Sample Sales Resume is for informational purposes only.